All international students applying to study at Bedford College should:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have senior high school certificate that is equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification with satisfactory results.
- Have IELTS* score of 5.5 or above with no band lower than 5.0 or equivalent (test results must be within 2 years). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Completed at least 6 months or a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
* Note that other English language testes such as PTE or TOFEL can be accepted.
Students applying for CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care need to:
- Have completed CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Four start dates per year apply in February, April, July and October. For specific intake dates, please refer to