Bedford College delivers Corporate Training in the following areas of study:
- Business and Business Administration.
- Leadership and Management.
- Early Childhood Education.
- School Age Education and Care.
- School Based Education Support.
- Community Services.
- Individual Support – Aged Care, Disability Care, and Home Care.
- Training and Assessment (TAE) – Vocational Education and Training (VET).
A range of both accredited and non-accredited options are available to suit the needs of your organisation.
Accredited options may lead to graduates receiving a Statement of Attainment upon successful completion of the necessary training, and lead to full qualifications should students successfully complete the units of competency required.
Bedford College, as one of Australia’s oldest RTOs, is a trusted provider of corporate training for large social services organisations and government bodies.
EVERY DAY IS OPEN DAY
For a no-obligation Campus Tour and Personalised Information Session.